Inventory Control Specialist
St. Paul, Minnesota
Post Date: 06/26/2017 2017-06-26 Job ID: 9104 Category: Professional
- Picking parts for sales orders
- Packing Orders for the shipment of customer orders while verifying the accuracy of the picking and packing slips.
- Ability to be neat and organized and pay extreme attention to detail
- Weighs and processes packages then applies shipping and tracking labels on packages which correspond with the shipment method of the order.
- Performs various warehouse and shipping tasks, as required.
- Lifting -- up to 50 lbs
- Standing – up to 8 hours per day
- Color perception
- Depth perception
- Good Hearing
- High School Diploma or (GED) General Education Degree
- Prior experience with ERP software, i.e JDE, SAP, AS400… (Preferred)
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds independently (Required)
- Must be able to work under strict time constraints and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with others.
- Demonstrated computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word processing, database and other applicable software programs