Internal Auditor I
- Minimum two year college degree or equivalent work related experience, but prefer a four year degree with emphasis in the aviation field.
- Pilot experience a plus.
- Previous experience with internal/external evaluation/ audit functions and SMS is preferred.
- Should have a minimum of three years’ experience in an operational position.
- Should have experience working with project development and analysis.
- Should be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and office suite.
- Should have good written and oral communications skills.
- Must be able to communicate with large audiences, management and executive level briefing.
- Should be familiar with Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Should demonstrate personal initiative and multi-task capable with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Some travel required.
- Performs multiple functions in support of Flight Operation’s Quality Assurance program.
- Performs detailed reviews of both regulatory and non-regulatory requirements.
- Ensures Flight Operations processes are implemented and effective.
- Performs audits/evaluations duties as assigned.
- Analyzes objective evidence and other audit results.
- Coordinates findings with appropriate internal stakeholders.
- Coordinates, prepares, and presents internal evaluation reports to/for auditee group(s) and senior management.
- Coordinates process review plan with internal and external management personnel.
- This position assists with the preparation of required responses to all Flight Operations findings.
- Assists in the coordination and preparation for external audits such as IOSA, FAA SAI, DOD, EPI, DOT, LOSA, Part 142, TSA, SMS, SIM as assigned.
- Practices safety conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.