We are seeking talented students for consideration in our Summer Internship Program. We have designed an 11-week program that offers a full-time experience, where the intern is assimilated into a group to learn about and work under the guidance of an experienced manager.
The primary responsibility of the role will be to design and build summary displays (charts and tables) of supply, demand, and price information that will be used by agriculture traders, analysts, purchasing and supply chain risk management personnel. An ideal candidate would have basic understanding of agriculture economic reports, physical/cash markets, and futures and options. They will have the ability to assess market dynamics and apply those insights to analysis and presentation output. The individual will gain hands on experience working with the leading market information application for agriculture markets. They will engage with users of the product to and the proposition leadership to present work and collect feedback. The role will report our client's Agriculture team in Chicago and will work closely with supply & demand analysts, meteorologists, journalists, product managers, and business management.
- The ideal candidate has a minimum of 2 years of course work completed towards an in-progress Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Economics (preferably Agriculture Economics), Data Science, or related fields.
- Previous Internships a plus
- History of academic excellence
- Strong analytical reasoning
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Expert level Excel skills and strong MS Office skills