Integrated Marketing Director
New York, New York
Post Date: 03/28/2017 2017-03-28 Job ID: 8195 Category: Professional
- Develop, conceptualize and execute custom value-added programs for advertising clients.
- Oversee merchandise for specific accessory categories across brand, focus on category growth programs.
- Work closely with clients to execute merchandising programs.
- Responsible for making branded PPT presentations.
- Research, develop and write all integrated marketing and merchandising ideas/proposals.
- Liaise with clients on execution of marketing programs, providing expert guidance/counsel.
- Research and develop partnerships with third parties (cultural institutions, charities, etc.) to create marketing programs that tie to clients brand objectives.
- Execute client events.
- Mentor junior team members in merchandising proposals
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, professionalism.
- Creativity, exceptional proposal writing and public speaking skills to pitch ideas and present at promotional events.
- Strong MS Office skills, incl. PPT.
- Ability to foster strong relationships with sales staff, advertising clients and vendors.
- Market research experience.
- Strong understanding of brand positioning and marketing.
- Strong management and mentoring skills.
- Ability to translate opportunities presented by management and edit teams into sponsorship opportunities
- 7+ years of marketing experience.
- Undergraduate degree