Information Security Supervisor
Grand Rapids, Michigan
2017-09-11 Job ID: 10033 Category: Professional
- Directly responsible for the day-to-day operational activities of assigned team.
- Delegates work activities and serves as task and time manager.
- May also be responsible for effectively interviewing, hiring and training employees;
- Planning, assigning and directing work;
- Appraising performance; rewarding and counseling employees;
- Addressing issues or complaints and problem resolution.
- Holds staff accountable for high performance against job descriptions, policies, procedures, controls and processes, as well as corporate and departmental guidelines.
- Responsible for the team and project leadership in assigned area of technology, product, process or domain.
- Oversees the fulfillment of team project and service-level commitments.
- Provides in-depth knowledge and expertise to promote continual process improvement of current state, and to anticipate future requirements.
- Utilizes expertise to assist senior leadership in establishing a vision for the overall technical infrastructure.
- Associate' s Degree or equivalent
- Experience - 1 year of experience typically gained through skills/knowledge/abilities in related field, 1 year of experience typically gained through skills/knowledge/abilities in project/people leadership
- Education - Associate' s Degree or equivalent
- Experience - 3 years of experience typically gained through skills/knowledge/abilities in project/people leadership, Supervisory, management or project leadership experience, Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously