Implementation Project Manager
- Manage software solution deployments and upgrades
- Lead the project team by creating and executing the project plan
- Provide direction to the customer and set appropriate expectations
- Maintain the project schedule using a Project Management program
- Respond to requests for changes to the plan
- Act as the key contact point with the customer
- Anticipate, resolve and remove obstacles that interfere with a successful deployment
- Provide a quality deliverable on time and within budget
- Ability to resolve conflict and make difficult decisions
- The project manager will provide project leadership for technical solutions considering the impact on technical aspects, resources, scheduling, communication and budget.
- This individual will manage multiple projects at a time and will be expected to plan, direct and document all aspects of the projects.
- The project manager will work closely with all levels and departments within the organization to make sure the scope and direction of each project is appropriate and on track.
- 3+ years of project management experience, technical deployments a plus
- Minimum of eight project engagements lasting more than three months in a project manager role
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to make appropriate business recommendations based on data
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to coordinate efforts of multiple groups
- Microsoft Dynamics experience strongly preferred
- Certified as a Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Experience with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Experience with Project Management Best Practice processes