2017-06-13 Job ID: 8917 Category: Professional
- Act as a liaison between our Client and Clients on client implementations, projects and/or conversions for small/medium and at times large complex implementations.
- Develops, coordinates, and executes project plans, task schedules and resource activities to ensure on-time and effective project delivery.
- Identifies opportunities to streamline procedures, enhance revenue and improve product efficiency.
- Interface with our Client’ s other departments to generate and offer appropriate solutions.
- Interprets and communicates our Client’ s services and our Client’ s products to clients, sales, and vendors.
- At times will be responsible for gathering client requirements for software development that will support the client implementations, projects and/or conversions.
- Provides client consultative input on our Client’ s product and system features.
- Works on moderate to high level complex projects and tasks.
- Requires little guidance and supervision from management.
- Ability to work with a broad network of resources to resolve issues.
- 3 - 5 years of FD system experience or relevant payment processing experience.
- 1-2 years of project management experience with moderate levels of complexity with minimal management guidance.
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred or relevant work experience.
- Customer Service Management
- Relationship Management
- Project Management
- Application Delivery Process
- Requirements Analysis
- Problem Mgmt Process
- Solutions Development
- Knowledge of Customers
- Knowledge of Product Line