IT Systems Analyst Ld/Sr
- Develops, tests, implements cyber security controls, OS, file/DB servers.
- Utilizes existing/new technology in the automation of processes.
- Implement core cyber security best practices, systems and controls within energy generation control systems.
- Modify systems to improve reliability.
- Develop technical doc/instructional manuals relevant to the functioning of the entire system.
- Collaborate w/vendors, project team, corporate IT teams, field users to provide tech solutions.
- Plan, design, install, develop new computer systems.
- Oversee new systems implementation.
- Test, maintain, monitor computer programs/systems including coordination of the installation of computer programs/systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS, IS, related field, or equivalent combination of edu/experience.
- Minimum of 5 yrs. related experience, preferably with some experience in manufacturing, control system or similar production environment.
- Tech skills- programming, installation, configuration, DB Mngt.
- Analysis/design skills including ability to gather data on systems issues, define alt approaches, assess business impact, recommend cost effective solutions, and develop and implement those solutions.
- Project management skills,
- Ability to develop and monitor work agreements and budgets, and to determine specifications, schedules, and deliverables.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for consulting with users to understand needs, define requirements, and provide effective solutions.
- Knowledge of current technologies, tools, applications, and vendors.
- Understanding of IT controls in industrial control system environments.