IT Project Control Analyst
Post Date: 08/04/2017 2017-08-04 Job ID: 9619 Category: Professional
- Administers the Information Technology and Telecommunication (ITandT) Department capital budget planning and maintains IT Project and Portfolio Management system/ data.
- Analyzes, communicates, and recommends project information to optimize project efficiencies and results.
- Serves as primary point of contact for ITandT Department capital spending and project portfolio related information.
- Compiles project reports, metrics and financial analyses in support of ITandT goals and corporate business strategies.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Accounting or Finance and 3-5 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have excellent organization and communication skills as well as demonstrated analytical and mathematical skills.
- Must have the ability to understand basic project management concepts.
- Must have solid project controls experience from past experience.
- Accounting and/or financial analysis experience with a strong working knowledge of spreadsheet and database programs.
- Must have advanced Excel skills with pivot tables and vlookup.