IT Contracts Manager
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Acts as the key contact and subject matter expert for all contract-related financial management and tender activities.
- This includes developing and negotiating contract terms, conditions, modifications, penalties and incentives, while working with key stakeholders to ensure that their requirements are met.
- Analyzes and evaluates change to drive continuous improvement in the process of contract management and contract management trends.
- Additionally, this position manages the contract execution process, resolving problems, mitigating delays, mediating disputes and escalating issues.
- Staff members in this position are effective and self-sufficient in working within a diverse selection of contracts and suppliers.
- Regularly provides guidance and training to less experienced Contract Managers.
- 5 to 10 years Information technology (IT) contract agreement
experience, and skilled in best practices for IT contract negotiation tactics and strategies