New York, New York
2017-06-07 Job ID: 8838 Category: Legal
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating any type of Master Agreement documentation for OTCs (English and New York Law as applicable) including but not limited to: ISDA Master Agreements (and ancillary documentation), Credit Support Annex, GMRAs, MRAs, GMLSAs, MSLAs, MSFTAs, Prime Brokerage documentation (including prime brokerage agreements and ancillary agreements) futures or clearing agreements.
- Reviewing of constitutional documents, netting, collateral and capacity opinions as may be required as well as assisting with the drafting of additional bespoke provisions of particular jurisdictions or counterparty types.
- Keeping informed of business and regulatory developments as they impact on the way in which the business operates
- Liaising with relevant internal stakeholders (including but not limited to trading, sales, credit, treasury, tax, legal…) during negotiation process.
- Keeping work in progress records up to date and disseminating information with regard to executed documentation.
- A proven record of completing complex documentation within very tight time deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Ability to multi-task, meticulous attention to detail and strong analytical, drafting, abilities.
- Excellent client service and internal coordination skills as part of a project team with a particular mandate.
- Have excellent interpersonal, oral and communication and organizational skills to work quickly and efficiently to achieve results.
- Have a pro-active, ‘ can-do’ attitude towards their work.
- Bachelors Degree required. JD preferred but not necessary.
- Experience in reviewing, drafting and negotiating Master Agreement trading documentation.