- The registered nurse (RN) is accountable for the coordination of nursing care, including direct patient care, patient/family education and transitions of care.
- The RN supports professional nursing practice across practice settings and across the continuum of care to meet the needs of the patient and family.
- The RN will function within our Client's Nursing Care Model, which includes accountability for planning, implementing, evaluating and communicating all phases of nursing care for assigned patients.
- The ANA Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice provide a basis for the practice of the RN.
- The RN provides leadership through activities such as preceptor role, informal leadership roles, and quality improvement efforts.
- The RN delegates patient care according to skill level, experience, patient acuity, fiscal accountability, and adequacy of resources.
- The RN possesses excellent communication skills; is skillful in mentoring and teaching; and may participate on committees or projects.
- Requirements: RN Florida License.
- Must have Surgical ICU experience- minimum 3 years. BSN preferred.
- Certification- Critical Care or Neuro Certification preferred
- Certifications: RN, BLS, Critical Care or Neuro Cert preferred
- Clinical Patient Access- Traveler
- ACLS Certified, 2+ years’ experience.