Human Resources - Documentation Writer
Coral Springs, Florida
- The Technical Writer is expected to manage content development by integrating material from subject matter experts.
- Produces and maintains documentation related to programming, systems and user guides.
- Drafts and organizes documentation efforts, including online help and written user guides.
- Utilizes business specifications and technical data to write user documentation.
- Research, develop and document technical design specifications and test scripts
- Produce electronic documentation in addition to hard copy manuals
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation
- Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style of content
- Manage updates and revisions to technical literature
- 2-4 years of experience
- Proven experience working in a technical writing position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking