Human Resource Coordinator
New York, New York
- This individual would work within a HR functional team (Employee relations, HRIS, Staffing, Comp/Benefits, etc.).
- Manage projects and team members dependent on role.
- Act as the liaison between team members and company employees
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, organized and ability to multitask.
- Familiarity with calendar management, travel & expenses and time management. S
- Strong attention to detail
- 1-3 years’ experience in a Human Resources function.
- Undergraduate degree.