Post Date: 08/07/2017 2017-08-07 Job ID: 9633 Category: Professional
- Responsible for cleaning all areas of the facility. Including patient rooms, offices, rest rooms, corridors, floors and other areas as assigned.
- Must collaborate with others, organize well, accomplish tasks, solve problems and communicate effectively.
- Evening shift, 4pm-12: 30 am, working every other weekend
- HS diploma or GED preferred.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds.
- The ability to read and write English is preferred.
- Conversational English is preferred.
- Previous housekeeping experience is preferred.
- Cleans and maintains assigned items and areas in the facility.
- Must work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to learn/adapt to a pager and phone.
- Must be able to clean up blood and body fluids
- Must be able to read, write, communicate and understand English.
- Able to follow verbal and written directions.
- Aware of patient and staff safety.
- Will work in a patient area.
- Must be organized.
- Can work independently and/or in a team setting.
- Maintains customers service focus.