Help Desk Support
Post Date: 04/24/2017 Job ID: 8409 Category: Professional
- Provide front line queue support for customers; communicating technical support processes to customers in clear and understandable terms.
- Problem solving by collecting data, establishing facts, and drawing valid conclusions in a timely basis.
- Consistently exceeds customer expectations for service quality and is able to identify needs and solutions for improving customer experience.
- Meet call metrics and standards as defined by the department, and enter all requests into SFDC database.
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred; High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 2+ years customer service experience; call center environment preferred.
- 1+ years training and/or documentation experience (education considered in lieu of experience)
- Professional demeanor and ability to interact positively with customers.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; ability to relate well and cooperate with others.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Working knowledge of Internet Browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox)
- Working knowledge of the Windows Operating System, including but not limited to Windows 7 and up to the latest version.