Help Desk Support - 23537
The primary responsibility of this position is to ensure the successful performance of the Webinar product line by helping to reach revenue goals through timely delivery of product, and creating a satisfactory customer experience. This position (Webcast Product Support), operating independently and exercising discretion and judgment, will provide operational, product, and customer support. This position requires strong product knowledge and interfaces heavily with faculty product development and operations groups to facilitate successful product delivery.
- Set up, facilitate and host online webcasts.
- Handle customer and technical escalations from internal groups in a timely and professional manner.
- Respond to customer inquiries, often escalated from customer service, operations or inside sales.
- Provide technical assistance to calls and emails from our Delivery email box and General Support mailbox.
- Troubleshoots more complex issues exercising discretion and independent judgment.
- Identifies and reports on continuing problems in an effort to minimize future negative customer impact. May proactively contact customers to determine and resolve issues when required.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned by Manager.
- Perform Program Quality Assurance.
- Train clients on proper webcast production, including audio/video usage (develop and review Production Training Checklist).
- Manage programming and event coverage needs, utilizing Steaming Support assistance as needed during peak hours.
- Assist end-user support with end-user responses via phone, email or other as needed. Including meeting call/email volume, call time, and quality standards as defined by the department.
- Handles incoming customer calls in a call center environment.
- Processes customer inquiries and complaints, resolving them through written or telephone communications. May consult with appropriate individuals or departments in handling unusual situations.
- Bachelor’s degree or 1+ years related experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in a related field.
- 1 to 2 years in customer service inbound call center environment.
- Ability to use MS Windows and MS Office software.
- Strong organizational & prioritization skills for managing multiple simultaneous tasks.
- Strong verbal and written communication as well as strong telephone skills.
- Ability to articulate and write procedures in a clear, concise, and accurate manner.
- Demonstrable diagnostic and analytic skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure, exercise discretion and independent judgment and make decisions.
- Ability to maintain effective associate and customer relations contributing to an environment conducive to high morale and productivity.
- Able to work any (8 hour) shift schedule during the hours of operation 5am – 5pm PT M – F.