HR Benefits Senior Associate
New York, New York
Overall: Develops; implements, and administers cost-effective benefits programs, such as pension plans, life, health and disability insurance.
- Proactively lead the administration support processes for all health and wellness plans, including medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD, life insurance and our Client's Pension Plan.
- Researches and analyzes trends, impacts, decisions, participation rates, and feedback. Makes recommendations for changes based on data.
- Coordinates, validates and processes contract changes with vendors. Manages and directs vendor administration/relationships. Reviews and approves vendor invoices.
- Coordinates required disclosures and general benefits employee communications with communications team.
- Maintains knowledge of laws and regulations with application to our Client's programs. Ensures legal compliance.
- Supports contract negotiations and M&A work as needed.
- Provides informal guidance to colleagues with less experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience Required: At least 4 years
- Special Qualifications: Enrolled in Benefits Certification Program