- The HR Assistant is responsible for delivering high quality customer service for various types of personnel inquiries and requests.
- Assists the Human Resource department with operational items as assigned based on the needs of the department.
- Receives direction from the HR Service Supervisor.
- Works collaboratively with leaders, physicians, managers, employees and colleagues throughout our Client’s enterprise as well as external vendors and contractors.
Specific Job Details:
- Receptionist duties at the Front Desk of HR.
- Handles phone calls and foot traffic including employees, visitors and Physicians.
- Typical Administrative Asst duties including the processing of I-9s.
- High visibility to internal stakeholders - high level of professionalism is required.
- Hours 8a - 3p, Monday through Friday.
Must meet one of the following educational/work experience requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR or related field OR One or two year degree/diploma in a secretarial/administrative assistant role OR 2 years related experience.
- Must have computer knowledge (Windows, Word, Excel) Must possess high-level skill in organization, interpersonal relations, excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must have ability to be flexible in handling assignments and use a variety of office equipment.
- Strong previous experience in a busy HR office is strongly preferred.