HIM Document Imaging Specialist
Saint Paul, Minnesota
2017-06-20 Job ID: 9022 Category: Professional
- Maintains knowledge of, and complies with, all relevant laws, regulations and policies, procedures and standards.
- Actively participates in creating and implementing improvements to achieve clinic 11, satisfaction and/or efficiency outcomes.
- Prepares medical record documents for scanning into the electronic document imaging system, following the established department procedures
- Preps documents accurately as outlined in the chart prep procedure.
- Maintains a productivity quality score per department standards.
- Scans, prepped documents into the electronic documents imaging system on a daily basis 1n order to ensure quality images me available to end users within the time frames established in department guidelines.
- Scans documents as outlines in scanning procedures, scans batches in the priority established by manager or designees.
- Performs quality control or indexing QCI process according to procedures for QCI.
- Uses cross reference guide and unknown docurnent bool to determine the document name for unknown non bar coded forms.
- Maintains a productivity and quality score per department standards.
- Maintains scanning equipment in appropriate working order according to department guidelines.