- Responsible for maintaining the grounds of our client’s properties in a manner that promotes: safe conditions, litter-free, lush turf, beautiful flowers and other plants during the growing season.
- Also, responsible for snow removal and ice control during winter months.
- Performs maintenance checks and repairs on grounds equipment. Interacts professionally with patients, visitors, contractors, and our client’s staff.
- Works independently and needs minimal direction.
- Duties include, but aren’t limited to- planting, watering, mulching, pruning, weeding and litter pick-up.
- Must be able to bend, stand, and walk for several hours continuously.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs occasionally, 25 lbs often, and 10 pounds regularly.
- Must possess a valid MN driver’s license.
- Must be able to work in heat, noise, and dust.
- Previous horticulture experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Specific Job Details:
- Lots of planting flowers during the first 6 weeks.
- After that time the responsibilities of this person will be more varied, true to the job description provided.
- Will be interacting with the public.
- Shift: M-F, 7am-3:30pm or 7:30am-4pm.
- May have to work occasional weekend hours, but would only be partial days.
- Previous farm/construction/horticulture experience (used to working outside)
- 2. Public interaction
- 3. Ability to work independently (will be by themselves for quite a few times during the assignment.)