2017-08-30 Job ID: 9944 Category: Professional
- Graphic Designer will be responsible for concept visual marketing and advertising
- Print sales collateral
- Support the design team
- Responsible for social media/blog
- Integrating with the our Client' s design team
- Supporting Car Sharing business growth for US market, including shared goal of adding 3, 000+ new members per month and revenue goals as outlined in the LLC forecast; support MS 2.0 rollout and usage goals.
- $300k in design/production budget
- Will be working with outside creative agencies
- Concept and design digital advertising campaigns for each of our markets (currently Seattle, Portland & Brooklyn)
- Concept and design print collateral/sales materials for each market and ReachNow corporate needs.
- Development of ongoing creative content for use on social media, including Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat.
- Management of own day-to-day work. Maintain deadlines and look for areas of improvement.
- Incorporate best practice findings into designs. Work closely with marketing and city teams to determine improvements and identify areas of improvement and create unique, innovative solutions to improve the member acquisition and activation.
- Regular presentation of work with key project stakeholders and leadership across groups. Should be comfortable presenting concepts, explaining process, driving home key take-aways or learnings in professional manner in front of small and large groups.
- Responsible for researching, developing, and launching new products for a company. Responds to company initiatives by driving new products to meet customer needs
- Bachelor’ s Degree - Preferred
- Design degree, certification or relevant experience
- 4+ years of layout, typographic and interactive design for web
- Digital advertising experience – including designing content/ads for Facebook
- Self-starter with excellent time-management skills who can translate objectives into creative design concepts and then to final product
- Experienced in a wide variety of design mediums, including illustration, video editing, photo editing, etc.
- Thorough understanding and appreciation of current web technologies and trends as well as experience with mobile, apps and responsive design; able to apply this knowledge in day-to-day work.
- Experience building content that is optimized for multiple channels and ability to deliver for production, web, mobile, print, etc.
- Video skills, including knowledge of Premiere and After Effects, and knowledge of html and other coding languages and a plus.
- Excellent verbal communicator and team player who likes to hit deadlines
- Design portfolio that demonstrates the ability to communicate solutions and product value propositions in a way that moves and motivates people
- Understanding and appreciation of Web technologies and trends.
- Calm under pressure, can excel and thrive in a high-volume environment