Albuquerque, New Mexico
Post Date: 08/03/2017 2017-08-03 Job ID: 9587 Category: Professional
- Responsible for performing daily virtual office tasks such as filing, recording, maintaining records, copying, posting, and other similar duties using a Windows 7 computer terminal.
- Follows organization and department procedures to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with 0-3 years of experience in business administration.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within business administration.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Candidate must also have a demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and work independently in a fast paced environment.