Front End Developer
Post Date: 07/03/2017 2017-07-03 Job ID: 9200 Category: Technology
- Adobe Experience Manager: Currently 6.1, moving to 6.2 (and moving from on-premise to Adobe Managed Services). I believe the back-end team are using HTL (Sightly),
- Accessibility: Adobe Acrobat.
- Pattern library: it’ ll be internal, at least initially.
- Writing future-facing JS (ES7), transpiling to current-day JS (using Babel), including Prettier for linting rules
- Writing future-facing CSS (PostCSS), transpiling to current-day CSS, including Stylelint for linting rules
- Using React 15.5.x (upgrading to React 16 when it makes sense)
- Using WebPack 2
- Using Jest as a test framework
- Currently using React-storybook for component demoing, though we’ ll evaluate better options here
- Using a monorepo design, utilizing Yarn and Lerna for per-component packaging and publishing to BAMS