Front Desk Receptionist
• Receives calls at establishment, determines nature of business, and directs calls to destination.
• Answering phones, Greeting and directing guests,
• Photocopying and faxing, Scheduling and coordinating appointments,
• Miscellaneous duties.
• Excellent telephone skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Professional appearance and friendly disposition.
• Flexibility and team oriented; ability to work efficiently in a high pressure environment.
• Familiar with EMR Educational requirements may vary based on job level;
• Minimum HS Diploma or equivalent required.