Franchise Information Specialist
Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey
Post Date: 07/07/2017 2017-07-07 Job ID: 9251 Category: Professional
- The Franchise Information Specialist will act as the main point of contact for our Client’ s center operators to ensure they are ready and prepared to wholesale and retail vehicles and provide parts and services for our Client’ s products for new and transitioning franchises.
- This incumbent will work internally with Credit, Regions and Retailers on changes; and manage the center master database (CMS) to ensure all data is accurate and up to date.
- Responsibilities also include being able to effectively solve problems while providing support, recommendations and guidance to regional and dealership personnel after franchise activity approval so all centers can operate seamlessly upon opening.
- Position will manage the Center Agreement Renewal process, working closely with legal and states to ensure that timelines are met.
- Position will also manage the Add Point process from beginning to end to ensure that activation stays on track.
- Bachelors of Science in Business, Marketing or related field
- 5+ years of business analytics and/or project management experience
- Automotive industry experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- General IT knowledge and dealer facing contact experience