Frame Management Clerk
Sauk Rapids, Minnesota
Post Date: 04/14/2017 2017-04-14 Job ID: 8349 Category: Professional
- The Primary focus of this position is to match up frames with the lens envelope/unwrap and tray up frame and lenses.
- Duties in this position are usually repetitive, requiring the ability to match up numbers, read finger print on RXs and use of individual judgment.
- Specific duties for this position include sorting out lens envelopes to their specific bins, restock frame bins by tray number, matching up lenses to frames by tray number, scanning frames and lenses into and out of inventory, tray up all frames and lenses.
- Ability to multi task,
- Ability to read and match up numbers,
- Ability to read, write and understand English,
- prefer some computer skills,
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, be able to work individually as well as in a team environment, enjoy working in a fast pace environment,
- Ability to reach above shoulder height as well as bending down.