Food Service Worker II
Post Date: 04/04/2017 Job ID: 8265 Category: Health
- This position is responsible for preparation, delivery, service set up, sanitation, and or cashier responsibilities of the cafeteria, catering, or patient service areas.
Specific Job Details:
- The positions are working rotating weekends
- Variable start times of 6: 00am-12: 30 pm working 8 hour shifts.
Six months of previous food service experience or enrollment in or completion of an approved Nutrition, Dietetics, or Culinary Program at an accredited college or university required.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Strong customer service skills.
- customer service oriented
- Must be able to work a variety position such as cash, deli, serving, stocking, and grill work