Post Date: 08/09/2017 2017-08-09 Job ID: 9714 Category: Health
- The Diet Aide/Assistant is responsible for maintaining the general sanitation of the department including, but not limited to, pots, pans, dishes, equipment and floors.
- Must cross-train into other department positions.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. Job requires motion in all directions a majority of the time. Must be able to push up to 300 lbs. approximately 100 yards.
- Hazards normally found in hospital food service areas. Hot pots and pans. Hot surfaces, sharp knives and cutting blades. Industrial chemicals and wet floors.
- No formal education required.
- No experience necessary/on the job training.