Atlanta, Georgia 30354
- 3 Years Operational Experience - Preferably in the Airline industry Able to work in a hi stress environment with minimum supervision,
- Mutli-tasking and prioritization skills a must.
- Must be able to work rotating shifts, days off, and understand this is a 24/7 Operation working on Weekends and Holidays.
- Utilize a Data Base Management and OSS System to maintain daily pilot staffing requirements supporting the safety and integrity of the flight operation.
- Work within the scope of the Pilot Working Agreement and all FAR requirements in accomplishing this goal. Maintain pilot’s monthly LOT and bid process.
- Answer pilot questions and resolve scheduling issues.
- Maintain pilot monthly LOT schedule via the Data Base Management System (DBMS).
- Maintain time line for pilot monthly bidding. Provide pilots with accurate and timely information based on current PWA.
- Cover open rotations for assigned equipment and position utilizing contractual steps of trip coverage.
- Monitors and assesses possible non-flying status of all pilots for potential replacement due to loss of medical certificate, loss of recency, previous sick occurrence or other lack of legality.
- Monitors both FAR and contractual exception reports to insure pilot crew legality, inclusive of re-routed pilot crew members. Updates and closes all outstanding pay claims to ensure accurate pay.
- Responsible for releasing crew members from rotations utilized for our Client's training.
- Should be able to accomplish mathematical computations, read, write, and comprehend at a high school graduate level.
- Should possess the ability to work effectively with personnel of various backgrounds.
- Should possess the ability to quickly assess all aspects relating to functions of scheduling and arrive at solutions to scheduling problems with an acceptable degree of expertise after internal training is completed.