Flight Scheduler I
Post Date: 04/26/2017 Job ID: 8463
- Utilize a Data Base Management and OSS System to maintain daily pilot staffing requirements supporting the safety and integrity of the flight operation.
- Work within the scope of the Pilot Working Agreement and all FAR requirements in accomplishing this goal.
- Maintain pilot’ s monthly LOT and bid process.
- Answer pilot questions and resolve scheduling issues.
- Maintain pilot monthly LOT schedule via the Data Base Management System (DBMS).
- Maintain time line for pilot monthly bidding.
- Provide pilots with accurate and timely information based on current PWA.
- Cover open rotations for assigned equipment and position utilizing contractual steps of trip coverage.
- Monitors and assesses possible non-flying status of all pilots for potential replacement due to loss of medical certificate, loss of regency, previous sick occurrence or other lack of legality.
- Monitors both FAR and contractual exception reports to insure pilot crew legality, inclusive of re-routed pilot crew members.
- Updates and closes all outstanding pay claims to ensure accurate pay.
- Responsible for releasing crew members from rotations utilized for training.
- Should be able to accomplish mathematical computations, read, write, and comprehend at a high school graduate level.
- Should possess the ability to work effectively with personnel of various backgrounds.
- Should possess the ability to quickly assess all aspects relating to functions of scheduling and arrive at solutions to scheduling problems with an acceptable degree of expertise.
- A working knowledge of Scheduling, PWA, DBMS Systems, OSS Systems, and FAR’ s required.
- 3 years Airline Operations experience, scheduling experience preferred.