Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey
We are looking for a skilled SAP (IFT) Financial Coordinator to execute all steps of the Purchase-to-Pay process, and perform other financial coordination activities. The highly motivated candidate will have a keen eye for detail, aptitude for numbers, interpersonal skills as they will be working with various business partners. The position works as part of a small cohesive support team and under the supervision of senior team member.
- Purchase-to-Pay Processing:
- Work with business owners to ensure all needed documents are supplied to support purchase request
- Open purchase requisitions as requested for business owners.
- Coordinate with Purchasing and Controlling as needed in support of purchase requests
- Advise business owners as to requisition status when available.
- Process invoices and work with vendors to help resolve any payment questions/issues.
- Respond to SAP/IFT workflow items.
- Manage the purchase card by paying invoices, reconciling, uploading the statements and the receipts.
- Proactively monitor the budgets (open commitment and aging payments) and look for ways to create efficiencies to improve the business.
- Update and distribute a monthly budget status report.
- Processes miscellaneous billing items
- Escalates issues or potential issues to manager. Tracks cases handed off to insure they are closed satisfactorily.
- Associates degree (preferred) and/or equivalent experience
- SAP/IFT experience (1-3 years)
- Budget management (1-3 years)
- Financial Process Management (1-3 years)
- Medium level skills with Word, Excel, Outlook
- Medium level skills with SAP
- Strong organizational, verbal communication, and listening skills
- Works proactively and collaboratively; develops and maintains strong relationships with business partners
- Courteous, graceful under pressure, professional telephone and written manner
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Must have excellent situational judgment, especially knowing when an issue needs to be escalated