Post Date: 06/28/2017 Job ID: 9135 Category: Financial
- Effectively interpret, apply and communicate Commission plan rules to both frontline Sales staff and management.
- Validate transactional accuracy of Sales on an ongoing basis in various financial reporting systems, including Sales transaction participant assignments.
- Communicate effectively and consFNasDaqistently with all relevant Stakeholders regarding Commissions.
- Collaborate with business partners to deliver accurate and timely results, including relevant variance explanations.
- Assist in forecast data consolidation and report preparation.
- Act as a contact point for queries from business management.
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed to support business decisions.
- Execute activities consistent with established regulatory and internal Compliance Policies & Procedures.
- Identify enhancements to process and system limitations to improve the efficiency of Commission workflow.
- Minimum of Bachelor’ s degree required. Advanced coursework, degree or professional certificate preferred (e.g. MBA, CPA).
- 5+ years experience in accounting or finance, preferably in a Sales Finance or Commission-related role.
- Experience in financial analysis, financial modeling, sales forecasting, and management reporting.
- Familiarity with monthly close process and experience with variance analysis.
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel: ability to create and manipulate pivot tables and formulas.
- Experience in utilizing and/or administering a Commission platform, Callidus Commissions experience strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Commitment to delivering high-quality, responsive Customer Service.
- Ability to perform duties consistent with established policies and perform with a sense of urgency in order to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to multiple Financial and CRM systems: Knowledge preferred in Salesforce.com, PeopleSoft, Oracle, Hyperion, and/or SAP.
- Extremely detailed-oriented with ability to self-motivate and work independently.
- Good organizational skills and ability to understand customer workflow and priorities.