Financial Analyst I
- The Financial Analyst is responsible for coordinating billing for airline mileage receivables and payables with 27 partner airlines.
- Daily activities include pre-audit analyses of billing files exchanged between our Client and all partner airlines, monitoring billing activity through tracker reports, and verifying invoices posted through the Clearing House in SAP.
- This position initiates communication with the partner airlines for any discrepancies or billing errors and coordinates proper action with the Clearing House.
- The Revenue Analyst also keeps track of fraudulent/double-dipping activity where a frequent flyer member earns miles in their SkyMiles account and in another partner(s)’ frequently flyer account using SAS queries and reports the fraudulent activity to SMOPs to minimize mileage liability
- The role routinely communicates with IT, SkyMiles Operations, Finance, and Revenue Pipeline.