Finance Customer Care Center Representative
- Present a professional image and represent the company in line with stated core values.
- Log and resolve inquiries from customers and suppliers related to the categories listed below
- Research and resolve issues related to unpaid supplier invoices and incorrect payments
- Tax related inquiries, adjustments and approval.
- New account and account set up inquiries
- Research and resolve refund checks.
- Resolve supplier issues related to check cashing/clearing and copy requests
- Communicate questions related to invoice approvals,1099’s, and check/wire requests to AP
- Project a positive and customer-friendly image while handling challenging customer complaints
- Adhere and follow the Customer Service SOP created for the department
- Technological adaptability to learn and use computer based tools to resolve customer issues
- Complete reports and all other administrative duties in an accurate and timely manner.
- Research debit and credit memo requests
- Process and post stop payment items
- Perform other duties or special projects as assigned.
- Minimum of 2yrs telephone customer service experience
- Knowledge of Finance functions like Accounts payable, receivables, invoices etc.
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks effectively and meet deadlines.
- Strong Team player attitude
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service skills through verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Oracle or other accounting software such as SAP or JD Edwards a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills which demonstrate flexibility, adaptability and a proven ability to work in a team environment.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated telephone operation and courtesy.
- Positive attitude required.