Finance/ Accounting Specialist
Saint Petersburg, Florida
- Be a part of the Financial World- Provide leadership and direction while improving financial processes and procedures.
- our Client is seeking a Finance/Accounting Consultant who will perform forecasting and analysis of data in the areas of cost accounting, property and lease accounting, financial reporting and planning, profit improvement initiatives and on various departmental projects, using the results you generate to create financial reports.
- You will also act as a Finance liaison, partnering with associates from other business areas on special projects.
- Manage departmental activities to ensure accurate and timely accounting statements, financial and statistical reports, filings and data
- Develop methods and criteria for measuring and summarizing financial data and preparing complex analyses
- Ensure departmental adherence to corporate guidelines, performance standards and all applicable laws and regulations
- Build reconciliation systems, migrating data to a single platform and aligning our Client's internal reporting with the Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Maintain paid claims reconciliation on a monthly basis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field
- Prior budgeting and planning experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, Visual Basic, Access and multi-dimensional databases
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Certified Public Accountant license
- Knowledge of Hyperion