Field Marketing Summer Marketing Coordinator
Chicago, Illinois 60661
- Provide support to Field Marketing Teams in one of our regional offices with both online and offline marketing initiatives for the hotels within the region.
- With manager direction, update special offer pages, local property sites and social media channels for hotel promotions and destination promotions that do not vary across properties
- Participate in regular property strategy calls to learn marketing strategies
- Regularly audit and QA online campaigns on client's promotional landing pages
- Regularly audit property content in internal channels and 3rd party websites
- Input guest communication offers after copy and creative has been approved by a manager
- Assist the regional Field Marketing team with hotel follow-ups, to support responsiveness to individual property marketing requests
- Input invoices into the campaign management system with manager direction
- Assist with ongoing audits hotels’ competitive set
- An understanding of online and offline marketing; travel industry knowledge is a plus.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Solid understanding of working with dynamic websites and utilizing content management systems
- Understanding of how the basic social networks (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) function and potential use of these channels for marketing
- Intellectual and analytical curiosity – initiative to dig into the “why” of various results.
- Knowledge of various computer programs, including a strong proficiency of MS Excel. Adobe Photoshop and rudimentary HTML knowledge is a plus.
- Passion for travel and hotel marketing is a plus
- Working toward a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising and/or Communications.