Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey
Post Date: 06/20/2017 2017-06-20 Job ID: 9015 Category: Professional
- Assists a key executive in the administration of his office functions.
- Handles details of a confidential nature.
- Requires a broad knowledge of corporate operations and policies and with a high level of experience and technical skills.
- Operates with a great latitude for independent judgment and initiative. Bilingual: English and German is a plus.
- Independently respond to outside correspondence.
- Compose letters and memoranda from dictation, verbal direction or from knowledge of organization policies or procedures.
- Make travel and social arrangements; complete expense reports;
- Prepare purchase orders;
- Schedule in house as well as outside meetings;
- Answer all telephone calls and respond to or re-direct inquiries to the appropriate party.
- Facilitate most calls from the executive.
- Organize schedule for monthly visits to our Client’ s AG.
- Liaison with our Client’ s AG Board members offices as well as with others in Munich and subsidiaries reporting to the executive.
- Organize follow-up with first line reports.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations by preparing graphs, charts utilizing PC software.
- Set up and maintain records including those regarding budget and matters of a confidential nature.
- Handle customer complaints directed to the executive.
- Direct correspondence to appropriate departments.