Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey
- Calendar management
- Expense reporting
- Ability to prioritize Executive's emails
- Exceptional organization and executive management of day planning
- German speaking
- Performs executive administrative assistant duties.
- Handles a wide variety of situations involving the administrative function of the Business.
- Maintains high level contact on behalf of the Executives within and outside the organization.
- Exercises initiative and leadership over routine administrative detail.
- Performs administrative duties inclusive of scheduling meeting, travel booking, expense reports, and documentation management.
- Additional job titles could include: Executive Secretary