San Diego, California 92121
- Support talent acquisition through posting new openings, conducting phone screens, coordinating interviews
- On boarding of new hires
- Plan and promote team volunteer activities
- Conduct exit interviews
- Drive positive culture change and associate engagement
- Collect and maintain associate data
- Administer quarterly associate culture survey
- Coordinate and manage facility related requests
- Maintain office supplies
- Support President with administrative needs
- Prepare conference rooms for meetings
- Person will be responsible for the Volunteer program.
- This company does one Volunteer event per quarter.
- This person will pick the event they will volunteer at, promote via email and other announcements.
- Conducting Presentations
- Person must be polished, good at multi-tasking and juggling many tasks at once.
- Must know how to build a powerpoint presentation - Person needs to be able to put their own spin on these presentations, fun, creative, energetic.
- Person MUST have excellent written and verbal skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Bachelors and a minimum of 2 years’ experience