New York, New York
2017-07-03 Job ID: 9201 Category: Professional
- The Executive Assistant will provide full administrative support for one Financial & Risk Senior Leadership executive (Excom-1)
- This role will also support the teams reporting to the executive.
- Organize flow of work, prioritize tasks and activities, and ensures that administrative functions are carried out in a timely and effective manner, e.g. word processing, PowerPoint presentations, organizing travel arrangements, expense reports
- Coordinate with internal and external clients to organize meetings, teleconferences, trips and events;
- Ensures executive meets his/her commitments; anticipate all support presentation materials and technology requirements
- Filter and prioritize incoming mail, email, and phone calls; answer questions and furnish information to keep executive time free of minor detail type work
- General office duties i.e. updating contact lists, ordering supplies, etc.
- Bachelor' s Degree preferred
- Previous experience in supporting a senior executive and his/her team is essential.
- Advanced PC skills including MS Outlook, MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- High level of personal and professional integrity; trustworthy, polished and well-organized
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and work without close supervision
- Strong team player