New York, New York
- Overall management of every element of Executive’s professional life as well as some personal duties.
- Interfaces with high-level executives, clients and celebrities, assistants and representatives, both internally and externally, when working on assigned projects to ensure the seamless rollout of multi-faceted projects, such as podcast and interviews.
- Liaise with executive’s direct reports and the communications team specialist with preparation of materials that are used to communicate with clients and other stakeholders, and prepare Executive for key strategic meetings, presentations and public appearances.
- Manage Executive’s e-mail, screening calls, setting up meetings in various formats (Live meetings, Video teleconferencing, Conference calls, Lunch appointments etc.), making and modifying highly complex travel and meeting arrangements, both domestic and international that can change at a moment’s notice.
- Mange and oversee every aspect of event planning; coordinate key items such as guest lists, invitations, catering, vendor contracts, budget, and agenda which are needed to produce events;
- Working with our dedicated event coordinators for audio visual equipment and space requirements.
- Preparation and act as proxy for the submission and approval of critical administrative functions, including, but not limited to, expenses, invoices, travel, on-boarding requests, etc. as directed.
- Manage flow of information regarding multiple ongoing and one time projects; produce weekly documentation of Executive’s travel and status of speaking notes, tracking progress and budgets on various projects both routine and innovative.
- Attends certain meetings and documents minutes, when required, and ensures that all follow up items are attended to punctually.
- Prepare, format and summarize critical information and research regarding overall scope and timing of projects and new initiatives.
- Analyzing, collecting and compiling data, preparing and working on complex and confidential reports, and metrics data presentations, manuals, logs, lists, and department files.
- Ad-hoc duties, such as filing, copying, faxing, shipping packages/letters, ordering supplies, messenger requests and deliveries.
- Quick responsiveness to email, phone calls, and voicemail.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, as well as project coordination experience.
- Requires flexibility, excellent communications and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Accountable for determining the approach used to address issues.
- Self-starter, resourceful and able to work with limited supervision working independently using past experience and judgment. Highly effective at problem solving.
- Tech savvy with knowledge of the Windows environment, Microsoft Office Suite (strong Excel and PowerPoint skills), Workday, SharePoint, Concur, Dropbox, Apple technology (iPhone / iOS software), The Hub and new emerging technologies.
- 5+ yrs. experience supporting an executive level professional. Experience working within a large corporate environment.
- Understanding of business administration in keeping with supporting C-Level executives, and take of the role of “managing” the Executive day to day.
- Ability to work outside of routine office hours, as required.