Falls Church, Virginia
- The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing administrative & clerical support to the Chief Executive Officer/Group Director.
- The Executive Assistant provides support to the members of the Executive Team as it relates to the function of the Administration Office.
- This may include initiating and tracking contracts with Corporate, making travel arrangements as requested and effective minute taking for assigned meetings.
- Additional functions include event planning, supply ordering, and other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in an executive support role is preferred.
- Knowledge of general clerical procedures and excellent spelling and math skills required.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Knowledge of computers and software programs (i.e. Word, Excel, HMS).
- Knowledge of data entry techniques.
- Skill in organizing and prioritizing workloads to meet deadlines.
- 6Skill in telephone etiquette and paging procedures.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients and co-workers.
- Ability to adhere to safety policies and procedures.
- Ability to use good judgment and to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Ability to prioritize heavy workloads.
- Ability to write neatly and legibly.
- Ability to perform accurately in a high level stimulated environment.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Ability to demonstrate tact, resourcefulness, patience and dedication.
- Ability to accept direction and adhere to policies and procedures.
- Ability to recognize the importance of adapting to the various patient age groups (adolescent, adult and youth).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks and work at a rapid pace is required.
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.