EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Post Date: 03/27/2017 2017-03-27 Job ID: 8173 Category: Professional
- Provide administrative support of Staffing process including: Post vacancies internally & externally on various media, maintain applicant tracking system, compose offer letters, administer pre-employment testing, conduct reference checks, and other duties as assigned.
- Utilize technology to collect data, analyze findings, and prepare reports to drive recruitment efforts.
- Assist in solving problems and producing solutions by collecting relevant data, seeking out assistance from others and taking the initiative to resolve issues.
- Deliver high quality work in a high-paced, dynamic work environment by managing time and effort across activities, executing processes that may not have defined procedures, taking initiative to complete unanticipated or ad hoc tasks and delivering work according to timelines.
- Act as primary point of contact and subject matter expert for sourcing and recruiting process.
- Perform sourcing and initial screening of resumes and candidates.
- Ensure accuracy and consistency of internal and external job postings and lead creation of job-specific interview kits/guides.
- Develop recruitment advertising, create compelling job descriptions.
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
- Plan and execute on-site interviews including schedule creation, space procurement, candidate travel, greeting candidates, arranging catering, etc.
- Manage the candidate expense reimbursement process.
- Provide follow up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email.
- Assist with tracking recruiting activities and provide candidate status in a weekly report.
- Maintain appropriate web pages on the company’ s Intranet.
- Establish and maintain active resource databases.
- Maintain professional knowledge and experience, and build functional and/or technical knowledge and skills. Keep up-to-date with developments in recruiting.
- Schedule/attend job fairs, order office supplies, maintain files, etc.
- Serve as primary contact to colleges for campus recruiting and other activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’ s degree required. Human Resources certification preferred.
- 1-3 years of Recruiting or Human Resources experience.
- Interest in growing career within Talent Acquisition or another area in Human Resources.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, collaborates easily with others to achieve goals.
- Strong initiative and high energy; ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in MS Office applications including strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills to develop data-based solutions and scenarios with proficiency in spreadsheet software.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task between many priorities and work activities.
- Demonstrated proficiency with using Internet for research.
- Demonstrated ability to think through complex problems and get to resolution quickly.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly adapt to changing work environments and priorities.