Post Date: 04/19/2017 2017-04-19 Job ID: 8380 Category: Legal
- Relieves the executive of administrative type functions in order to increase the time an executive has available for executive level responsibilities.
- May handle a wide variety of situations and conflicts involving the clerical and administrative function of the office.
- Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
- Prepares routine and advanced correspondence including letters, memoranda, and reports.
- Requires an associate' s degree or its equivalent
- 4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field' s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- May direct and lead the work of others.
- Typically reports to an executive.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Excellent Word, PowerPoint and Excel experience and written communications skills required.
- Heavy travel scheduling and calendar coordination and management is required.