Executive Assistant IV
- The candidate for this PART-TIME FLEXIBLE position supporting the executive assistant team must be a well-organized, professional with the ability to quickly learn processes and procedures across multiple offices.
- Hours per week can be anywhere from 16-40.
- Candidate will have the ability to manage and maintain multiple schedules, meetings, travel itineraries and participate in related arrangements.
- This position also requires the candidate to greet meeting visitors, answer telephone calls and schedule meetings.
- Candidate will have the ability to interact with the office and executive staff (at all levels) with a focus on team cohesion.
- Candidate must feel comfortable and be flexible, proactive, helpful, resourceful and efficient in a fast paced environment, often under pressure.
- Candidate must act with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
- The ability to prioritize and balance multiple assignments with limited direction is an important component of the responsibilities of the position.
- This position requires advanced computer skills in Microsoft Outlook and proficiency in Windows-based applications like Word, PowerPoint and Excel. The ability to quickly learn the Expense reporting system Concur, Invoiceworks, the client Intranet website and other proprietary client technology.
- Two years formal training may substitute for up to two years of experience.