Executive Assistant II
- Candidates for this position must have at least a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Five or more years' previous complex administrative experience is also required.
- Two years formal training may substitute for up to two years' experience. Must be able to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing, to leaders, staff and outside contacts while demonstrating sound judgment/reasoning skills.
- Must have organizational/leadership skills necessary to develop office procedures, prioritize and schedule work activities of self while balancing multiple assignments with limited direction.
- Must be able to prioritize and handle multiple projects/deadlines simultaneously and with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must have the ability to work independently and possess strong problem-solving, organization and customer service skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and.
- Attention to details is necessary to ensure that information is accurate and correct, that documents are grammatically correct and that work is completed in a timely manner.
- Must possess extensive knowledge of our Client’s corporate processes and procedures such as payroll, benefits, reimbursements, etc.
- The Executive Assistant to VP performs advanced, diversified, and confidential administrative duties requiring broad and comprehensive experience, skills and knowledge of organization policies and procedures.
- This position prepares correspondence, memoranda, reports, etc., using all MS Office applications.
- The position requires calendar management, including scheduling meetings and appointments, arranging meetings and travel itineraries, ensuring the calendar is properly maintained and applying sound judgment to priorities based on his/her knowledge of the business unit.
- This will involve the coordination of all related logistics such as organizing meeting space, flights, ground transportation, meals, etc.
- The position may require the preparation and distribution of meeting minutes, administer filling systems, the completion and submission of expense reports as well as answering, screening and routing of telephone calls.
- The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for booking UATP, company business and eNCI travel while reviewing monthly travel reports to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Responsibilities may also include the coordination of office/team/department or corporate functions or events as requested, while maintaining appropriate budgets.
- The position interacts daily with the Senior Vice President and all levels of employees inside and outside the company, globally, so a positive representative of our Client and the company brand is essential.
- Candidate will not only support the SVP but also other VP's, MD's and Directors.
- Handling confidential information with discretion is required.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for practicing safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.