Specific Job Details:
2017-09-20 Job ID: 10125 Category: Professional
- This position independently manages multiple medium or single department-scale IT internal business projects from inception to close, including resource management, risk identification and mitigation, quality assurance and change control.
- Leads process improvement or new business service implementation.
- Creates, provides and facilitates end user training.
- Leads proactive communication between and among business proponents, stakeholders and IT Leadership regarding assignments.
- Contributes to the improvement of established guidelines, tools, templates and methodologies.
- Reports department measurements and communicates metrics on activities.
- Broad general knowledge of information technology and institution activities.
- Develops proposals that consider alternatives and business case.
- Routinely interacts with IT vendors and provides technical interpretation for required services.
- May lead process or quality improvement efforts.
Specific Job Details:
- Our Client has a need for an Epic certified contractor to provide assistance in the design, build, and implementation activities in the EpicCare (Inpatient/Ambulatory/Lab) orders module.
- The primary assignment will be design and build of a variety of Epic functionality primarily in the laboratory orders arena.
- Additional responsibilities will include conversion mapping of lab orders, developing test scripts, and mentoring our Client’ s analysts.
- The contractor will be expected to speak to these functionalities, conduct meetings, present the build to SMEs (Subject Matter Experts), and configure the software for testing and migration.
- Bachelor’ s degree with 3 years technology or business administration experience.
- The contractor should have EpicCare (Ambulatory/Inpatient) Orders certification through 2015 NVT
- At least 3 years of Epic build experience in the latest releases.
- Clinical experience would be preferred.
- Experience with integration to SoftLab application would also be preferred.
- A minimum of 50% travel to our Client’ s sites is expected with the position.