Epic Willow Analyst
- This position independently manages multiple medium or single department-scale IT internal business projects from inception to close, including resource management, risk identification and mitigation, quality assurance and change control.
- Leads process improvement or new business service implementation.
- Creates, provides and facilitates end user training.
- Leads proactive communication between and among business proponents, stakeholders and IT Leadership regarding assignments.
- Contributes to the improvement of established guidelines, tools, templates and methodologies.
- Reports department measurements and communicates metrics on activities.
- Broad general knowledge of information technology and institution activities.
- Develops proposals that consider alternatives and business case.
- Routinely interacts with IT vendors and provides technical interpretation for required services.
- May lead process or quality improvement efforts.
Specific Job Details:
- Our Client has a need for an Epic certified contractor to provide assistance in the design, build, and validation activities in the Medication Management module (Willow).
- The primary assignment will be RESEARCH medication build in support of order sets, smart sets and Beacon protocols.
- Additionally, the role entails participation in build validation meetings with subject matter experts from the pharmacy and research areas.
- The contractor will be expected to be fluent in all forms of medication build with high impetus given on research medication design and build experience.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3 years technology or business administration experience.
- The contractor should have Willow Inpatient certification through 2015 NVT, and at least 3 years of Epic build experience in the latest releases.
- Up to 25% travel to site (Rochester, MN) is expected with the position.
- Focus should be on Willow cert and research.