Epic Welcome Analyst
Specific Job Details:
- In the next 1 1/2 years, our Client will be implementing a single Epic Electronic Health Record and Revenue Cycle system in all locations throughout the US.
- This system will replace upwards of 90+ legacy systems.
- This Epic Welcome analyst will be given build and support tasks by our Client’s staff for a successful implementation and continued support of Welcome.
- All applicants must be Epic Welcome certified with at least 3 years of experience building and supporting the Welcome application in large multi-facility hospital and clinic.
- Expectations of these positions are as Welcome builder
- Accepted candidates must be Epic Welcome certified.
- Successful candidates need to show 3 years’ experience building, implementing, and supporting Epic and Welcome in a large multi-facility hospital and clinic environment.
- The candidates will also need to show their ability to work with other clinical disciplines, such as nursing, IT, and providers.
- Previous contract experience in at least two other organizations.
MyChart certification is highly desired, but not required.